Let’s face it: if you’re on the internet searching whether or not you need an executive assistant, then this isn’t the first time it’s crossed your mind! Are you starting to feel like you’re losing control of your business? Afraid you’re going to miss a deadline or a meeting? Is the company voicemail full because you’re not in the office to answer the phone? We can help!
The good news is: you feel this way because your company is growing. Things are taking off and you are getting more clients, which is great! At a certain point, it becomes more than one person can handle though, right? The good news is that you don’t have to bring on a full time executive assistant. We can set you up with someone for anywhere from 5 to 40 hours per week, which will make your assistant fit right into your budget.
It can be overwhelming to know where to start. What tasks would you delegate? Do you feel like things are already too disorganized to hand over to someone? We have good news for you: if you are getting your executive assistant from us they already have experience helping clients like you and they can take over right away! Here are a few things our people can help you with:
- Incoming calls. We all know that if a customer calls a business and doesn’t get an answer, they immediately move on to the next company just like yours, and you lose that sale. Your assistant can either be in your office to answer calls, or have calls forwarded directly to them.
- Electronic filing. Let’s face it: if you could get all of those piles of papers scanned and organized into electronic files, everything would be at your fingertips. You could look up each document by name, from anywhere!
- Social Media. We may not want to admit it, but it’s 2018 and social media is a critical way to reach new customers, engage with the community and current customers, and promote your business. You need social media accounts, and they need to be maintained, and your assistant can handle all of that for you.
- Calendar management. Never miss an appointment again, and never double-book yourself again! Your assistant will keep your meetings and events organized and remind you to get where you need to be on time.
- Attending meetings. Perhaps you need to be in two places at once, or maybe you have a high-level client coming in and you need to make a good impression. Your executive assistant can either attend a meeting in your place, or they can help with greeting your client, offering them a beverage and making them comfortable, and be present in the meeting to take notes or read the room.
Have you ever wanted to say, “I’ll have my assistant contact you.”? Well, you’re one click or phone call away. We have the perfect executive assistant for you!
Contact us today!