If you need a lifestyle manager to help things run smoothly at home as well as at work, our personal concierge services will no doubt meet your needs!
Personal Concierge Services: This option is for the client who needs help not only in business, but with numerous personal tasks as well. Your concierge assistant will go above & beyond to make sure that things run smoothly in and out of the home. This role may include help with business tasks such as scheduling clients and returning e-mails, but the following tasks make this role unique:
- Walking your dog/pet care
- Picking up mail
- Paying bills
- Selecting/purchasing gifts
- Coordinating home maintenance with plumbers, gardeners, pool cleaners, etc.
- Scouting new condos/homes
- Making moving arrangements and assisting with paperwork (filling out applications, new driver’s license, etc.)
- Coordinating child care/housekeeping services
- Personal shopping
- Decorating for parties/hosting events
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Maintaining multiple properties
- Accompanying the client on trips
Your concierge assistant can work for you full time or for as few as 5 hours per week. Our employees are carefully screened and hand-picked to be sure you are matched with someone who has a similar work ethic and personality as you. Learn more here!
Because your assistant is an employee of our company, you do not have to worry about their payroll & CRA withholdings, their benefits, or insurance! You are simply charged your fee for services, and we handle everything else! And because everyone on our team is a permanent employee, you are helping to create a job in our community!
Contact us today for our rates or for more information:
- Call 647-349-2757, or
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Use the Contact Form here, or
- Chat with us below (during business hours)!
You do not have to be running a business to utilize our assistant services. We work with teachers, students, and many other individuals who need an assistant for various tasks or projects.
Have you had bad experiences with assistants in the past? We totally understand. Our CEO will personally meet with you and learn what exactly you need help with on a day-to-day basis. We know how important a highly vetted and professional assistant is to you!
Are you moving to the area, or setting up a new secondary location in Toronto? It’s never too early to reach out. Drop us a line or give us a call and we will work with you to get someone set up in advance.
Referrals are the key to any successful business. If you know someone in need, please let them know about our personal concierge services, and make sure they mention how they found out about us!